For this tournament, the system will be living under: https://app.itgec2019.com. This will change in the future.
For people that already have some version/connection up, make sure you at least update your Stepmania and Padmiss daemon to 12-07-2019, did a lot of work tonight haha.
If you experience any issues, please let us know!
- Install a supported Stepmania build, like our one (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_VFzXZg-fO4fxmYPV-k0ZCIalmlXM2LX)
- Download the latest release from github (https://github.com/electromuis/padmiss-daemon/releases)
- Run the Padmiss.exe
- It should open the config panel (If not delete %AppData%\Padmiss)
- Install at least python 3.6
- Install the newest Stepmania, from our 5.1 branch (https://github.com/electromuis/stepmania/tree/5_1-new)
- Run the following commands:
~/ cd ~ ~/ git clone https://github.com/electromuis/padmiss-daemon ~/ cd padmiss-daemon ~/padmiss-daemon sudo pip3 install -r requirements.txt ~/padmiss-daemon python3 gui.py
- It should open the config panel (If not delete ~/.padmiss)
- Go to https://app.itgec2019.com and register/login with your existing padmiss account
- Go to cabs, and create a new one
- Copy the API Key to the config panel
- (For both scanners)
- Click Add new scanner
- Click pick a device, and follow the steps
- Make sure you run the game at least once, otherwise there will be no Preferences.ini
- Click FixSM5Config and select your Preferences.ini (https://github.com/stepmania/stepmania/wiki/Manually-Changing-Preferences)
- Click Save and close
- Start Stepmania 5.1
- Check in/out during eventmode
- Make use of https://github.com/electromuis/Simply-Love-SM5. This branch has a fix to make that work. If you want to add that fix to your theme, check https://github.com/electromuis/Simply-Love-SM5/commit/fbc817c95850f4d85ea660f4493e032dbe6c6181
- What scanner should i use?
- We used the cheapest solution we could find. Search on eBay or AliExpress for: 125khz rfid reader / cards. Should be less then 20 euro’s for a pair of readers and some cards
- I don’t have / want readers / want to use local profiles
- Local profiles and Usb profiles are supported. Run the same installation procedure, except don’t add scanners.
- Register and login on https://app.itgec2019.com/, then in the profile tab copy the value after, Your padmiss GUID:
- Open your Stats.xml (For usb profiles this should be in a StepMania 5 subfoler, for LocalProfiles this should be in the same directory as your Preferences.ini)
- Find the current <Guid></Guid> value, then find & replace that with your padmiss GUID
- (Make sure stepmania is closed) Save, start stepmania, and thats it 🙂